[m2m-iwg] openiotassembly in London

Hello,

as I am attending the openiotassembly.com I could raise the topic of the m2m eclipse working group. Just give me some material that fits for that and I will distribute it there…

Best regards, Stefan

Dr. Stefan Ferber

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Director Communities & Partner Networks

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

Tel. +49 711 811-58114

Mobil +49 160 90855152

Fax. +49 711 811-58100

stefan.ferber@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Immenstaad, Register court: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 631888;

Executives: Heinz Derenbach; Thomas Cotic, Erica Fölsche, Michael Hahn, Klaus Hüftle