[m2m-iwg] Open IOT Assembly

Hi,

Since some of the guys at Cosm (the project formerly known as Pachube;-) also seem to have attended a recent IWG F2F meeting in England, if there's anybody in the area, please note the upcoming Open IOT Assembly this weekend in London: http://openiotassembly.com/

Having just returned from last weekend's Dutch Mobile Conference (where we got an Arduino Uno board as Speaker present, seems of good use;-) and speaking at Eclipse DemoCamp Hamburg tomorrow, I probably won't have enough travel time and budget to attend that, but it sounds cool, especially for those with a more hands-on preference.

Enjoy,
Werner