Re: [m2m-iwg] openiotassembly in London

Hello Stefan,

The main material is our marketecture slide deck (available on the Eclipse Wiki [1]) that details our strategy with regard to building an Open Ecosystem of Protocols, Tools, and Frameworks. There's also interesting material on the web pages of the two Eclipse projects that already started implementing this strategy on the Protocols and Tooling front, respectively Paho [2] and Koneki [3].

Feel free to come back to the list should you need more information!
Regards,
Benjamin.

Benjamin Cabé ::  Open Source Manager

SIERRA WIRELESS :: AirVantage Business Unit

Main  +33 5 61 00 52 90  ::  Direct  +33 5 61 00 06 41  ::  Fax  +33 5 61 00 51 46

Lake Park  ::  Zac de l'Hers - Allée du Lac - BP 87216 :: 31672 Labège Cedex, France

BCabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com