Re: [m2m-dev] FW: Quality Assessment of QVTO Model Transformations

Hello EdÂWillink,

Thank you. Now I know that it is not easy to obtainÂa QVTo AST with full composition. You are right about my problem. The serialized AST I got seems to be the wrong one.ÂPlease find the QVTo file and the corresponding xmi file in the attachments

Is there any suggestion about obtaining aÂQVTo AST with full composition?

Best regards,
Phu