Re: [m2m-dev] FW: Quality Assessment of QVTO Model Transformations

Hello,

First I would like to thank for suggestions from Ed Willink and Sergey.

I tried several ways and I have found out that it is possible to obtain AST of corresponding QVTo file by using the InternalTransformationExecutor:

InternalTransformationExecutor executor = new InternalTransformationExecutor(transformationURI);
CompiledUnit myCompiled = executor.getUnit();
OperationalTransformation trans = executor.getTransformation();
Resource res = trans.eResource();
EObject qvtoModule = res.getContents().get(0);

Via the OperationalTransformation object, generated AST can be accessed and it certainly conforms to the metamodels QVTOperational.ecore and ImperativeOCL.ecore

For now it is possible to extract some information from the AST, i.e. names of modeltype, transformation, name of mapping operations. However I have not found out the way to access other parts, i.e. bodies of mapping operation. Are there any suggestions?

Last but not least, it would be much better to access the AST if there is a way to serialize it. The ATL tool kit allows obtaining the file of  ATL model (generated AST) quite easily. I was wondering if QVTO tool kit has a similar function?

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Phu