Re: [m2m-dev] FW: Quality Assessment of QVTO Model Transformations

Hi Phu

If you have a true QVTo AST then it should compose/share all the information you require.
When you invoke Resource.save to serialize, what is the URI in the XMI?

QVT 1.0 enabled at least three different interpreations of some AST definitions and in some cases all three were wrong with the result that not all child objects were composed and so those elements were omitted from a serialized AST. Perhaps your problem is that you do not have a QVTo AST with full composition.

Please post the XMI file resulting from Resource.save.

    Regards

        Ed Willink