[m2m-dev] [ATL]: ATL Input file format

hello all,

I am new to ATL m2m transformation. I wanted to know that is it the xmi format only option for the model file input to the ATL software. Usually models are complex enough to be hand written in xmi format. Is there any way to convert the UML diagrams (like in papyrus) to the ATL compatible xmi. I have tried the papyrus generated xmi file for the ATL but it doesn't work.

in short how can i get any link between the uml tool generated xmi and the ATL compatible xmi.

thankx in advance,

-aamir-

Back to the top