[m2e-users] Search for dependency references in workspace

Hi,

is it possible to search for references to an artifact within the workspace. For example,if I have the maven artifact mygroup:myartifact:1.0 I'd like to find where it is declared as dependency in the workspace projects.
To clarify, I know, that I can search for artifacts in the repo in the "Add dependency" and "Add plugin" dialogs - that's not what I'm looking for.

TIA,
Ilko

Back to the top