Re: [m2e-users] Search for dependency references in workspace

No, not possible at the moment. Seems like I fine feature to add, if
somebody proposes a patch I promise timely and fair review ;-)

Igor

On 2015-02-02 10:37, okli vieli wrote:
Hi,

is it possible to search for references to an artifact within the
workspace. For example,if I have the maven artifact
mygroup:myartifact:1.0 I'd like to find where it is declared as
dependency in the workspace projects.
To clarify, I know, that I can search for artifacts in the repo in the
"Add dependency" and "Add plugin" dialogs - that's not what I'm looking for.

TIA,
Ilko