Re: [m2e-users] packaging=bundle and Import-Package dependencies not being added to m2e classpath

On 10 September 2014 21:16, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Once m2e-tycho extension is installed, it is supposed to automatically
generate bundle manifests for workspace projects that use
maven-bundle-plugin and make such project visible to PDE as OSGi bundles.

I'm no longer at work now, but I did look in the Maven Discovery and the Marketplace in an attempt to install m2e-tycho.
Where should I be able to manually force it from?

There is no way to cull a small test project - its a dirty ugly beast in there from Eclipse 3.0 days.
It was a fresh checkout from SVN and Import > Existing Maven project.
Not sure why I didn't get any prompts.  Its possible I did and didn't notice.

Back to the top