Re: [m2e-users] packaging=bundle and Import-Package dependencies not being added to m2e classpath

On 2014-09-10, 7:54, Barrie Treloar wrote:

On 10 September 2014 21:16, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Once m2e-tycho extension is installed, it is supposed to automatically
    generate bundle manifests for workspace projects that use
    maven-bundle-plugin and make such project visible to PDE as OSGi
    bundles.

I'm no longer at work now, but I did look in the Maven Discovery and the
Marketplace in an attempt to install m2e-tycho.
Where should I be able to manually force it from?

You can browse m2e discovery catalog from Eclipse preferences [1], but
the UI filters entries that are already installed, so most likely you
won't see Tycho configurator there.

http://screencast.com/t/snSN59si9

There is no way to cull a small test project - its a dirty ugly beast in
there from Eclipse 3.0 days.
It was a fresh checkout from SVN and Import > Existing Maven project.
Not sure why I didn't get any prompts.  Its possible I did and didn't
notice.

Even if you cancelled UI popup during project import, you should still
get error markers, which are pretty hard to miss. However, it is
possible to suppress m2e-tycho either at workspace level or with pom
configuration like the one you pasted in the previous message.

Igor

Back to the top