Re: [m2e-users] Unknown packaging: rpm

Restarting Eclipse does not cause the error to go away. I can delete the error message but it returns whenever I do Maven/Update_Project.

As far as recreating it, I can't currently provide anything as it just started happening and I have no idea what changed that caused it.  I'll try to set up a new project to see if I can reproduce it.

Back to the top