[m2e-users] Unknown packaging: rpm

Eclipse Luna with m2e 1.5.0.20140606-0033

I just started getting this error flag in a POM file with RPM packaging.  Last week Eclipse/Luna was not flagging this line, and AFAICT from the git logs, this POM file has not changed recently.

I have the rpm-maven-plugin 2.1-alpha-4 in the pluginManagement section of the parent POM.

I don't actually need for Eclipse to do anything with the packaging since I run that externally in a command shell, but it would be nice not to have to continually "delete" the error flag.  Can I get m2e to not set the error flag?  Clicking on the error does not show a quickfix option.

Suggestions?

Back to the top