[m2e-users] eclipse lunar not copying my war's class files over

Hi all, I have a maven web project, typical

src ->main -> java

src ->main -> resources

src ->main -> webapp

structure.

I want to be able to use this mvn project with eclipse to debug , so I execute

mvn -Dwtpversion=2.0 eclipse:eclipse                and then open project in eclipse.

With juno, I was able to open the eclipse project and debug the web app without any further changes.

Since going to luna and m2e 1.5.0.20140606-0033, my class files never get moved over to the war when

Running the web app in wildfly(jboss). All other resources are in the war, just not any class files.

I tried to compare juno and its settings vs luna and  they all seem identical

(Properties -> Deployment Assembly, Java Build Path, Project Facets, ..)

I did notice that luna does not have a  Deployed Resources   folder in the Project Explorer

where juno did, but I am not sure how to get luna/m2e to create this.

Could someone point me in the fixing direction?  thanks

Back to the top