Re: [m2e-users] Running single JUnit tests with maven in Eclipse

Maybe because tests behave differently in Maven than Eclipse due to bugs in eclipse which stem from its inability to have different classpaths (test vs runtime vs compile etc..) - and the way that test dependencies from project X show up in Project Y when Y depends on X...

(although you could just use the command line - but that's not as nice....)