Re: [m2e-users] [kepler] Import existing Maven Project problems

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:22 PM, SoftwareEngineering Hauschel <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,
no I start with low level actions.
New Eclipse:
and m2e:If I "import an existing maven project" from file system, the project's src folder is not recognized.

Any Idea ?

Same problem here, reported 5 minutes ago in a separate mail. Try to delete the projects (metadata only,
not the contents) and reimport them using Import/Maven/Existing Maven Projects. That helps for me...
sometimes.

Jochen

--
"That's what prayers are ... it's frightened people trying to make friends with the bully!"

Terry Pratchett. The Last Hero

Back to the top