[m2e-users] Eclipse launcher classpath and Maven dependencies

Here's my situation:

Project A depends on Project B at runtime only.  Project A's POM doesn't declare a dependency on Project B.  Since Project A will never be launched or packaged in final form from Maven, I think this is reasonable.  However, I want to debug Project A (and B) from Eclipse so I created a launcher for Project A and extended the launcher's classpath to have a reference to Project B.  What I'd _like_ to happen is that Project B's Maven dependencies are also added to the classpath, but this doesn't seem to happen.  Is there some way to make this happen?  If not, should there be?

Thanks.

Nat

Back to the top