[m2e-users] m2e connector for gwt-maven-plugin 2.4.0

Hello,

I have a given gwt project build by maven. This project uses gwt 2.4.0
so there is a gwt-maven-plugin activated.

Inside my Eclipse Juno, I installed the latest m2e from the eclipse
update site. But I don't get the project imported without errors.

M2e needs a matching connector, but I can't find it on the plugins
website. (http://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin/)

Is there somewhere else a connector available for m2e version 1.2 and
the gwt-maven-plugin version 2.4.0?

Regards,
Lars

Back to the top