Re: [m2e-users] Where is pom.xml?

I checked the log.
There is an error that follows as you said.

> !ENTRY org.eclipse.m2e.logback.appender 4 0 2012-12-26 01:02:04.789
> !MESSAGE Unable to create POM /Users/wata/MyProject/pom.xml; Path must include project and resource name: /MyProject

Do I have to move the project into "workspace"?

#I didn't intend to create the project there.
#I just happened to put it, so I didn't know how to select a folder to place it.
#(I'm an absolute newbie for Mac.)
# I will move it if it needed, it looks better to do it.

I found this on "installation tab"

> "Embedded(3.0.4/1.2.0.20120903-0645)"

Does it mean the version of m2e?

> Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 17:41:06 +0100
> From: Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx>
> 	<m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Where is pom.xml?
>
> Do you see any errors in <workspace>/.metadata/.log?
>
> Looks like an error occurred during the conversion process, preventing the
> serialization of pom.xml. Do you have any non standard eclipse project
> layout / classpath?
>
> What version of m2e are you using? Any other m2e extensions in the mix
> (m2e-wtp 0.16.0 also participates to the conversion process)
> Le 25 d?c. 2012 17:25, "?? ??" <wata@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a ?crit :

Back to the top