Re: [m2e-users] Where is pom.xml?

As a workaround I suggest you manually create a pom.xml before adding new dependencies

Le 25 déc. 2012 17:25, "渡辺 勝寿" <wata@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi.

I'm using Eclipse Juno on Mac(Snow Leopard).

and I tried to use maven with my existing project.
I selected the project and did "Configure>Convert to maven project".

the .project file has a nature "org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Nature",
but I got no pom.xml.
and I can't do "Add dependency", it gives an error ("Can't add dependency to L/MyProject/pom.xml").

Is there anything else that I should do?

#I searched about this problem, but I couldn't find an answer.

Thanks in advance.