Re: [m2e-users] Adding resources to jar

On 18/12/2012 13:22, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
You should not need to do anything special to enable resource filtering
in m2e. Does your build produce expected results on command line? Are
you able to provide small standalone example project and steps to
reproduce the problem using fresh/clean m2e 1.3 m4?

For the reference, this document [1] explains how to enable resource filtering in general.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/filter.html
Yes, it works perfectly from the command line. That is what I always use. I package resources using filtering and sometimes special plugins, use war overlay and so on successfully.
I can be wrong, but I think that I correctly configured maven...

Please find enclosed a sample project. Some people are really GUI addicted, so it is important for me to provide a GUI solution.

Thanks for your help,

Ludovic
PS : by the way, the last problem I signaled on this list was because of eclipse corruption. I will reply to my message. :-)