[m2e-users] Adding resources to jar

Dear all,

certainly a very simple question for most of you...

What configuration should I add to my pom.xml so that .properties files stored in src/main/resources are propertly *filtered* and *adding* to the jar on an export to jar request from eclipse ?

I can easily add them unfiltered by removing the exclusion from Java build path configuration but could not figure which plugin to add in lifecycle mapping. I tried :

    <pluginExecutionFilter>
<artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
            <versionRange>[2.3,)</versionRange>
            <goals>
                 <goal>resources</goal>
            </goals>
    </pluginExecutionFilter>

But it is not enough.

What should I do ?

I usually package with "bare" maven, and it just works. But some of my colleagues usually export from eclipse, so...

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic