For the reference, this document [1] explains how to enable resource filtering in general.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/filter.html

Igor

On 2012-12-18 5:46 AM, l.penet@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear all,

certainly a very simple question for most of you...

What configuration should I add to my pom.xml so that .properties files
stored in src/main/resources are propertly *filtered* and *adding* to
the jar on an export to jar request from eclipse ?

I can easily add them unfiltered by removing the exclusion from Java
build path configuration but could not figure which plugin to add in
lifecycle mapping. I tried :

     <pluginExecutionFilter>
<artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
             <versionRange>[2.3,)</versionRange>
             <goals>
                  <goal>resources</goal>
             </goals>
     </pluginExecutionFilter>

But it is not enough.

What should I do ?

I usually package with "bare" maven, and it just works. But some of my
colleagues usually export from eclipse, so...

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic