Re: [m2e-users] where is settings.xml?

Hi Igor,

we have to config proxy and these are the only settings set in settings.xml - how it is supposed to correctly handle this situation? Manually copy settings.xml was the only remedy for us, but this is somehow ugly, especially on several installations. Perhaps it is possible to use the network settings as set in RAD / Eclipse?
Just to correct myself - build loop was wrong - the process hung on accessing the central maven repo and after we copied the settings.xml to the default location the build went further.

TIA,
Ilko