Re: [m2e-users] [IMPORTANT] Unable to build system into configurable directory

On 20 November 2012 11:31, Shumail Arshad <shumailarshad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And thanks for pointing out that I am doing something wrong. Can you please point me to some study material or anything which explains me standard way of using maven. I am unable to understand how will I be able to package the release if I build each project into its own eclipse folder.

There's a book - Maven by Example - at
http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnex-book/reference/public-book.html -
which it sounds like you may benefit from at least skim reading. For
your "100 builds" you probably want to pay particular attention to
chapters 6/7 which deal with multi-module projects.

Greg

Back to the top