[m2e-users] [IMPORTANT] Unable to build system into configurable directory

Hello,

Looks like m2e users are so busy that they don't have time to help a new member who is having trouble with m2e. I have not received any answer on this even after sending it thrice.

I am new to maven and m2eclipse. I have installed m2eclipse successfully into my eclipse juno version. I have certain training videos in youtube by sonatype. I am unable to see similar pom editor tool as it is shown in the video. In my editor tool I can only amend artifects, modules, dependency. I cannot amend plugins, build, etc.

Also, I am unable to build project into different directory other than target folder with in . If I use directory tag in build tag to specify directory, I get:

Errors occurred during the build.
        Errors running builder 'Maven Project Builder' on project 'BuildInfrastructure'.
           Path must include project and resource name: /

Can anyone please help me to resolve it?

Thanks
Shumail

Back to the top