Re: [m2e-users] m2eclipse - plugin download fails

Yes.. I downloaded again.. it worked fine for me.. Please try again and let me know..

Also, can anyone answer my following problem? I need to know the answer, as I have to use lot of plugins in my pom file to build the application into different directory.

Hello,

I am new to maven and m2eclipse. I have installed m2eclipse successfully into my eclipse juno version. I have certain training videos in youtube by sonatype. I am unable to see similar pom editor tool as it is shown in the video. In my editor tool I can only amend artifects, modules, dependency. I cannot amend plugins, build, etc.

Also, I am unable to build project into different directory other than target folder with in . If I use directory tag in build tag to specify directory, I get:

Errors occurred during the build.
        Errors running builder 'Maven Project Builder' on project 'BuildInfrastructure'.
           Path must include project and resource name: /

Can anyone please help me to resolve it?

Thanks
Shumail