Re: [m2e-users] new m2e catalog published on port 8081

I just tried to import some projects into a fresh Eclipse into which I had just installed m2e 1.2 and it appears to continue to want to go to http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/, which due to corporate firewall stuff is not reachable:

Problems occurred while performing installation: Error(s) occurred gathering items for installation
Error(s) occurred gathering items for installation
Connection timed out: connect
Connection timed out: connect

Am I missing something?  Do I have some old info cached somewhere?

Nat