Re: [m2e-users] Releases at Central

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Jason van Zyl <jason@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It's continuous delivery. Builds happen via CI, they get deployed to Nexus
>> and you pick the one you deem release worthy to go into the catalog by
>> making a pull request to change the catalog. It will get more sophisticated
>> but this is what it is for now. I will change the triggers so that a build
>> will happen upon every commit.
>
> Just to state the obvious, you'll drop me/us a line that tells me how
> to find these builds so I know what to put in the catalog to anoint
> one.

Oops, fingers got ahead of brain. I see where everything is; I wish I
could see how to correlate tags to builds on your side.

Once this all works, maybe we should set things up so that you pull
from a branch other than master, so we'd 'release' by merging to the
branch you pull from?

Back to the top