Re: [m2e-users] new m2e catalog published on port 8081

Looking at the non test version it appears to not use 8081 for the main discovery downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/discovery/directory-1.1.xml

However, many of the individual components are still hosted at http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/ which makes those components difficult to download for corporate users like us.  So, I agree.  It would be nice if http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/ could be put on port 80.

Mike