[m2e-users] Where can the old version of m2e be found?

Hi all,

I am still using the old version of m2e. Until recently the archive update site was still on the sonatype website. Now it is gone.

Can anyone put it up again.

For me the new m2eclipse is not really ready for production as the projects I use have a lot of build plugins that do not work anymore with m2e. Of course I am also open to other solutions. I would really like the new version to work for me but to have a special m2e plugin for every build plugin used is just not possible for me.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de