Re: [m2e-users] Where can the old version of m2e be found?

On 2 April 2012 11:36, Christian Schneider <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For me the new m2eclipse is not really ready for production as the projects
> I use have a lot of build plugins that do not work anymore with m2e.
> Of course I am also open to other solutions.  I would really like the new
> version to work for me but to have a special m2e plugin for every build
> plugin used is just not possible for me.

If the plugins are yours, you might want to make them M2E compatible
as described here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_compatible_maven_plugins

That would mean you wouldn't need the separate Eclipse connectors.

If you can't do that, the update sites are still available under:
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/

This seems to be the latest:
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2e/0.12.2/S/0.12.2.20110415-2017/

The last 0.12 I used was: