Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (execution: default-compile, phase: compile)

OK my bad. I can add the jdt compiler id.
But since it's used by tycho, should we expect possible bad interactions with m2e-tycho?
And FYI plexus-compiler-eclipse depends onĀ org.eclipse.jdt:core:3.3.0-v_771