Re: [m2e-users] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (execution: default-compile, phase: compile)

The "jdt" id doesn't exist, you must use "eclipse". See  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/non-javac-compilers.html