Re: [m2e-users] Integration of maven bundle-plugin, inlined dependencies, visibility of dependencies from tycho projects

Have a look at m2e/tycho integration [1].

I strongly recommend setting up integration test(s) first, so you can
better understand desired behaviour. Existing m-b-p integration tests
are in MavenBundlePluginTest, and test projects used by this tests are
in
org.sonatype.tycho.m2e.tests/projects/maven-bundle-plugin/embed-dependency.

In particular, make sure you understand the desired classpath and
classpath access rules for all projects involved. There is fundamental
difference between how PDE and m2e work -- PDE enforces classpath
visibility on the provider end, but m2e can only enforce visibility on
the consumer end (otherwise non-OSGi consumers will break). I do not
know if Embed-Dependency;inline=true can be implemented properly because
of this limitation.

But before you invest any significant time in this, make sure that you
and/or your employer will be able to accept Sonatype CLA [2]. We will
not be able to accept patches larger than 200 LOC without signed CLA on
file.

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-tycho
[2] http://www.sonatype.org/SonatypeCLA.pdf

Igor