Re: [m2e-users] Integration of maven bundle-plugin, inlined dependencies, visibility of dependencies from tycho projects

Thanks for the quick reply!

I can not promise anything,  as I don't know if i understand things under the hood of eclipse enough, but which projects would I have to have a look at to check if i can contribute something? Is this core m2e?