[m2e-users] Build Failure on Package

Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.6 (Helios64) and m2eclipse 0.12.1.20110112-1712.  I have a new project that only contains two classes that builds a jar.  When I right click the project and select  "Run As -> Maven package", I get the following error:

[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @ switch-provisioning-rest-client ---
[INFO] Compiling 2 source files to C:\Devel\EclipseProjects\MyProject\target\classes
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[ERROR] Failure executing javac, but could not parse the error:
javac: invalid flag: -s

When I set up a run configuration with the Goals "package -X", the project builds without error.  If I run a configuration with the goal set to compile, it builds without error and I can then run "Maven package" successfully.

This is the only project I'm having issues with.  All my other projects build sucessfully when doing a "Maven package".

There's nothing exceptional about the project pom.xml.  It refers to the same parent pom as the other projects and contains its project specific dependencies.

Has anybody got any ideas what could be different about this project?

TIA!

Back to the top