[m2e-users] M2E + ear + weblogic = NoClassDefFoundError

Hi!

I have a little problem with my projects. I created an ear project
with one ejb, one war and one webservice project.
The project depend some subproject ( ejb -> model and war -> model,
wsr -> model).
When I build ear with maven, the ear file is correct, but when I add
the ear project in eclipse to weblogic it's not work.
The project is deployed, and it's try to start, but it's can't. I get
NoClassDefFoundError (the class is in the model project).

I dunno why. I miss something in ear plugin?
Dependency:
ear -> ejb,war,wsr -> model

Please help.
Thanks