[m2e-users] can't see maven in application types/launchers

recently, I have updated eclipse, and now I don't see any maven options for the projects. I'm developing with Tapestry5, so it's relies on maven, and I usually was launching project like: "select project-rclick->run as->maven build". Now I don't see this option, and live class loading - for what I love tapestry, now also not working. So with every change in my project, I have to launch terminnal, and do "mvn jetty:run" from the project directory.
How can I get maven in eclipse back?

Back to the top