[m2e-users] Subversion Integration

I've recently switched to Eclipse Indigo, and now I can't seem to get SVN integration working correctly. I have followed now fewer than 5 different blog postings about how to get it all set up correctly, but none of them seem to lead me to a good place.

Can someone point me to a proper guide to installing everything?

Also, it seems that we are now constrained to using the Subversive plugin? At least, that appears to be the case. I really prefer the Subclipse plugin. It just seems to be less intrusive. Personal opinion, I suppose.

Thanks,
Dave

Back to the top