[m2e-users] Repository index large file

Hello,

In these days i had to create many different eclipse workspaces. I noticed for each workspace a folder .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2core/nexus/ which has a size over 100Mb.

My first question would be, is it really m2e who create those big files ?
Why do we need thoses files ? (I suppose it's the repository index but not sure)
Is there a way to share those files between workspaces like placing them in the maven .m2 folder or something like that ?

--

Vision IT Group

Eric Cornely
Trainer @ Vision IT Group