Re: [m2e-users] problems with connectors

With 1.0 the execution model was changed, if you use the Maven import wizard (in Eclipse) then required connectors that are available will be automatically offered for installation.  (Alternatively, there is a quickfix on the error in the POM)

More information can be found in the wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered
http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_Extension_Development