Re: [m2e-users] Repository index large file

You should know my tagline by now -- we welcome quality patches ;-)

Igor

On 11-09-16 10:00 AM, Rafał Krzewski wrote:
Igor, Lucene is designed from grounds up for concurrent read / write
access to the index.
It uses file system based write lock so the index can be shared safely
among different VMs.

Cheers,
R.