Re: [m2e-users] feedback M2E Ingio - m2e connector concept

My main concern here is troubleshooting. Noone is going to look at some 'unrelated' warning markers. Instead, we'll just get a flood of bugreports about missing resources, failing tests, etc. These reports wil be far more difficult and time consuming to troubleshoot both for users and m2e developers.
--
Sent from my SGS