Re: [m2e-users] feedback M2E Ingio - m2e connector concept

yes, I'm ok with Max:
- warning by default
- if error by default (even if I don't like it, I understand m2e developpers
can have a different opinion than mine), please add an option to change status
to warning

and to merge with the other proposal: add a list of ignored plugins in m2e
worspace configuration, to be able to not store anything in pom.xml (for people
that don't want to have such a conf in a pom.xml, even in a Corporate parent
pom, which would be the best way to do)

Regards,

Hervé