Re: [m2e-users] feedback M2E Ingio - m2e connector concept

I like this new feature: it's better to know something is not done than simply
ignoring it
but this red X is really annoying

what about to store the list of ignored mojos in m2e confign for the whole
workspace?
m2e configuration in Eclipse configuration seems natural

of course, this would be a configuration at wrokspace level, not project level.
But is configuration at project level useful ?

Notice: sorry for not having reported this issue before, have this discussion,
and find a solution together...

Hervé