Re: [m2e-users] Confused about how I get m2eclipse-wtp 0.13

As I understand things, m2e 1.0.0 changed a lot of APIs compared to the old 0.12. The m2e extras at the Sonatype update site are based on the m2e 0.12 APIs and thus doesn't work with m2e 1.0.0.

Ween using m2e, you should use the new m2e marketplace instead.

/Anders

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 19:39, Paul Grove <ps.grove@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This does work with 3.6 as I installed it today. The Eclipse m2e 1.0.0 does not work with the extensions that were at the old m2extras repo at sonatype