Re: [m2e-users] Only Dependencies from top level pom.xml in classpath

I only see one.  But again I am just checking out from the SVN Repo Explorer.  Am I supposed to checkout as a 'Maven Project from SCM"?

Is there an option somewhere to checkout out each module as a separate project?

Thanks again!!