Re: [m2e-users] Only Dependencies from top level pom.xml in classpath

What m2eclipse version are you using?

It sounds like you are on 0.10.0 and imported multi-module maven project
as single Eclipse workspace project. This is no supported starting with
0.12.x. Please upgrade to 0.12.1 and reimport the project, ideally into
a new workspaces. This will automatically create separate workspace
project for each maven module, and each project will have proper classpath.

Igor