Re: [m2e-dev] Support for gitflow-Extension via m2e-connector - possible solution?

As I understand it, the main issue is that there is a singleton Maven runtime in m2e; which is usually good, except for projects that have extensions where we want some isolation.
I think efforts should be driven towards allowing projects to have dedicated runtimes used for processing their project build or plugin execution; basically replacing occurrences of MavenPlugin.getMaven() by MavenPlugin.getMaven(File pomFile) that would allow either to return the common Maven instance, or another instance enriched with extensions for project that have some.

Back to the top